Although R-22 is widely used in the HVAC industry, people were obliged to find other alternatives. Due to its ozone-depleting features, R-22 was phased out making it unavailable and extremely expensive. The phase-out period started in 2004 and is supposed to be complete by 2020, giving the industry time to adjust by finding other options. The problem is that all other alternatives weren’t as efficient. They decreased the performance of HVAC equipment, used more energy and shortened the life of the hardware. This was the main reason scientists tried to find another affordable and efficient refrigerant that could be used in commercial and residential HVAC systems.
Bluon TdX 20 was formulated to overcome the shortcomings of R-22 and all its other alternatives. It is a perfect replacement that will allow you to get the best performance for your current HVAC system.
Why Should You Switch to Bluon TdX 20 Right Now?
Obtaining R-22 is becoming extremely difficult. It is expensive and has a negative impact on the ozone layer. But other alternatives didn’t deliver the same performance and also shortened the life of the HVAC systems. Here is why Bluon TdX 20 is the perfect alternative:
- You don’t need to endure any extra costs to switch to Bluon TdX 20. You can use it with your current HVAC system and the installation process is extremely easy.
- Switching to Bluon TdX 20 is environmentally conscious. It is a green option as it has the lowest GWP among different refrigerants.
- You can switch to Bluon TdX 20 within a couple of hours. This means that your system will be functional within a short period of time for maximum convenience. The duration of the installation process depends on the size of your equipment.
- Bluon TdX 20 saves energy while delivering the best performance. It typically pays for itself because it has a high return on investment. Moreover, you will be paying less money in the long run while enjoying the best performance of your system.
- Bluon TdX 20 uses less energy and your system will stay cooler. This means your coil and compressor will be under less pressure and they will last for long.
- You can easily fine-tune your equipment using Bluon TdX 20 to guarantee the best performance.
Is It Really Worth It?
You will have to give up R-22 soon and find another alternative due to the phase-out period. However, Bluon TdX 20 is the smartest option to pick among all the other refrigerants that were manufactured to replace R-22.
The switch is totally worth it as you can do it on your own or with the help with a reliable technician, enjoying the performance of your system. It doesn’t take much time and will maintain the condition of your system.
Bluon TdX 20 is an affordable option that will maintain the status of your current equipment while lowering your energy consumption. It is the most efficient replacement of R-22 minus all the shortcomings.